Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Comedy of Errors


Comedy of Errors a play written by William Shakespeare. The first time I hear about that play was it was a play full of humorous scene. I never thought that there will be twins and twins. This play is very confusing for me.
          Based on the play, the play is all about a merchant named Egeon who is condemned to death for violating the ban against two rival cities. He has twin sons  and they became separated by a shipwreck. In the end, they found themselves, got a pardon, and lived happily.
          Comedy of Errors is very confusing despite it is funny. It has many humorous scene. There were many errors committed by the characters about the twins and it seems funny. I like the play and I wish I can watch it in a stage play. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment